Learn from experts and peers with Delta-Exchange, an active community available free to AAFP members.
Delta-Exchange is a service of TransforMED(www.transformed.com), which is a non-profit subsidiary of the American Academy of Family Physicians. TransforMED is the leader in PCMH education and implementation.
The award-winning Delta-Exchange online network is dedicated to physicians, clinical staff, office staff, and primary care-focused residency programs committed to the Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Not an AAFP member? Join today.
Share best practices and access useful PCMH resources, including:
- Online seminars
- Ask an expert
- Practice tools
- PCMH recognition and events
- Residency program support
Upcoming Online Seminars
Improving Your Practice’s Financial Health
- When: March 26th, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Central
Speaker: Richelle D. Beckman, JD, MHSA, RHIA, CPC, CEMC, CPMA, CPC-I
ICD-10: Get Started and Be Ready
- When: April 23, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Central
Speaker: Cynthia Hughes, CPC, CFPC
After logging into DX, register for an upcoming online seminar by clicking on the registration links found in the Online Seminars section of the right column on your user home page.
Archived Online Seminars Available
Did you miss an online seminar? Access archived versions by:
- Logging into Delta-Exchange
- Clicking on the Online Seminars link in the left column
- Browse the list of archived seminars under On-demand Webinars in the right column
Join or login to the DX network.
— William Bailey, MD Chehalem Medical Clinic