Assemble a Project Team: Online Appointments
Steps to Assembling a Team to Implement Scheduling Online Appointments
Pick your team members
Include staff who currently set appointments.
Schedule team meetings
At first meeting:
- Discuss work that needs to be done.
- Set clear goals.
- Establish roles and responsibilities for team members.
Guide the discussion with these brainstorming questions(1 page DOC), or develop your own list of questions.
Develop a timeline
Include deadlines for all tasks the team should perform.
What you will need
- Decision-making authority
- Time to select team members (30 minutes; one person)
- Time to hold first team meeting (three hours; three to four people)
- Time to create timeline (one to two hours; one person)
Difficulty: Easy; needs dedicated time for meetings
Outcome: A project team and a timeline for its work
Time to Complete: Two weeks (to pick team members, have first meeting, and develop timeline)