Establish Workflow: Online Appointments
Steps to Define Scheduling Online Appointment Workflow
Discuss as a team
- Figure out how to integrate online appointment scheduling into regular office workflow.
- Include how frequently appointment requests should be processed during the workday.
Document the discussion
- Record the workflow discussion and new processes that everyone agrees to.
- If needed, change job descriptions to reflect new processes.
What you will need
- Decision-making authority
- Time for the discussion
- A way to document decisions and processes (e.g., office manual)
Difficulty: Easy; need time to discuss and document
Outcome: Documented changes to office workflow
Time to Complete: Two to four hours