Assemble a Project Team: Installing a Data Collection System
Steps to Assembling a Project Team to Install a System to Collect Data
Get staff involved
Determine which staff need to be on the data collection and measurement system implementation team.
In your first meeting:
- Set clear goals.
- Determine staff roles and responsibilities.
- Determine how to integrate data collection and measurement into regular office work flow.
Develop a timeline
- To design and test the data collection and measurement system
- To start data collection
What you will need
- A project team and leader. The unique knowledge and skills of individuals on a team can help your project succeed.
- Additional time to work on project.
- A computer with Internet access to watch videos.
Outcome: Staff resources and commitment to data collection and measurement system
Time to Complete: One week