Primary Advantage: The Practice Improvement Planner
Step-by-Step Guide on Practice Improvement
Quality and practice improvement requires dedication and hard work. But it's a lot easier if you have clear blueprints, all the right tools, and expert direction.
With the AAFP's Primary Advantage, you and your team get step-by-step directions for practice improvement and transformation – wherever you are in the process.
How Primary Advantage Works
- You will begin by assessing your practice's progress in transformation and meaningful use implementation.
- Primary Advantage will help you identify specific goals to fill gaps.
- Easily track your practice’s progress through the dashboard.
- You will have access to valuable quality and improvement resources to guide you through each step of the process.
- Through helpful reminders and important updates from the AAFP, you will be encouraged to stay focused and meet your quality and transformation goals.
This web-based, interactive tool will save you time and money, and will give you a clear path to optimizing your practice in the ares of quality, improvement, and transformation.
View outlines of Primary Advantage content:
- Practice Foundations for PCMH
- PCMH 101
- PCMH 201
- Meaningful Use Stage 1
- Meaningful Use Stage 2
Get Started Now
Purchase your two-year online subscription to Primary Advantage now.
Already subscribe to Primary Advantage?
Access Primary Advantage below.
Read the Primary
Do you have questions about Primary Advantage? Get answers with our FAQ.
Primary Advantage Pricing
A two-year basic subscription:
- $149.00 for AAFP members
- $199.00 for non-members
Deluxe pricing starts at:
- $249.00 for AAFP members
- $299.00 for non-members