Interpreting Opiates Drug Testing
Free webinar provided by Quest Diagnostics
Dr. Leland McClure provides an overview of the fundamentals and limitations of presumptive and definitive drug testing methods, discusses metabolism of prescription and illicit opioids, and reviews interpretation of test results for evaluation of drug compliance and abstinence.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals and limitations of presumptive and definitive drug testing methods
- Discuss prescription and illicit opioid drug metabolism
- Interpret test results for evaluation of adherence to prescribed drugs
- Identify sample tampering
- Evaluate the impact of pharmaceutical manufacturing impurities
The posting of sponsored information and content on this page should not be considered an AAFP endorsement or recommendation of the sponsor's products, services, policies, or procedures. The information and opinions expressed on this page are those of the paid sponsors and do not necessarily reflect the view of the AAFP. The AAFP is not responsible for the content of third-party websites linked from this page; moreover, any links on this page to third-party websites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by the AAFP of the third-party sites, goods, or services.