Reproductive Decisions, Training in
- Reproductive Decisions
- Reproductive Decisions, Coverage for
- Health Education
- Gender Equity on Prescription Drug Coverage
- Adolescent Health Care, Sexuality and Contraception
- Over-the-Counter Oral Contraceptives
- Contraception Methods for Medicare Patients
- Coverage, Patient Education, and Counseling for Family Planning, Contraceptive Methods, and Sterlization Procedures
The American Academy of Family Physicians supports the concept that no physician or other health professional shall be required to perform any act which violates personally held moral principles.
The AAFP recommends that medical students and family medicine residents be trained in counseling and referral skills regarding all options available to pregnant women.
The AAFP supports provision of opportunities for residents to have access to supervised, expert training in management techniques and procedures pertaining to reproductive health and decisions commensurate with the scope of their anticipated future practices. (1995) (2015 COD)