State Advocacy Webinars
Information you need on the issues impacting health care from the AAFP
Learn about issues influencing health care and how AAFP constituent chapters are advancing family medicine-focused policies at the state level.
Register for the Primary Care Spend webinar
Thursday, November 21 at 3 p.m. ET
Upcoming webinar: Primary Care Spend
Thursday, November 21, 2019
3 p.m. ET
- Yalda Jabbarpour, MD, and Annu Jetty, MPH, from the Robert Graham Center will provide a presentation on their report Investing in Primary Care: A State-Level Analysis(www.pcpcc.org)
- Ryan Biehle, MPH, MPA, from Colorado AFP will discuss the Colorado law and their multi-year process to get this legislation passed.
Increasing primary care investment is a priority of the Center for State Policy. For more information, view our backgrounder(2 page PDF) on this subject or work with your Chapter Executive to gain access to the Primary Care Spend Toolkit.
Watch on-demand webcasts:
- Webcast: 1332 Waivers
- Webcast: Medicaid and 1115 Waivers
- Webcast: Medicaid-to-Medicare Parity
- Webcast: Prescription Drug Pricing
- Webcast: Primary Care Spend
- Webcast: Scope of Practice for Nurse Practitioners
- Webcast: Scope of Practice for Pharmacists
- Webcast: StateScape
- Webcast: Vaccine Exemptions
- Webcast: VoterVoice