Reporting CME Credit to Other Organizations
- By reporting to us, you have a centralized location for your CME record.
- You have 24-hour access to your CME transcript and can e-mail a copy of your transcript to the other organizations to which you belong.
- In most cases we can report your name to the American Board of Family Medicine as having met their CME requirements to sit for the recertification exam.
- It is also a requirement of your membership.
Can you report my credits to my hospital, managed care organization, the American Board of Family Medicine, or other third-party entities?
Yes! This is one of the benefits of keeping your CME Record with us.
- You have 24 hour access to your CME transcript and can e-mail it to other organizations that require you to report CME.
- Upon your written request, we will send a copy of your CME record to a third party. Fax your request to us at (913) 906-6075 or mail it to the Contact Center, 11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway, Leawood, KS 66211.
- Re-election to the Academy automatically makes you eligible for the AMA PRA award. You will receive a form to forward to the AMA in your next re-election packet.
- In most cases, we can report your name to the American Board of Family Medicine as having met their requirements to sit for the Board exam.
The AAFP considers your CME record to be your property and will only release it to another party with your written authorization. You may fax the authorization to (913) 906-6075.
You can reach the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) at (888) 995-5700.
Please call the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) at (888) 995-5700 to obtain this information.