Communicating Effectively With Your Patients
The AAFP’s audiobook, Communicating Effectively With Your Patients, provides listeners with 75 minutes of content on best practices for improving physician-patient conversations. The material is based on six articles from the AAFP’s leading journal, FPM.
- The Art of Medicine: Seven Skills That Promote Mastery
- What Should You Do When Your Patient Brings a List?
- Improving Communication With Older Patients: Tips From the Literature
- Communicating Bad News to Your Patients
- How to Manage Difficult Patient Encounters
- Five Tips for Generating Patient Satisfaction and Compliance
This audiobook gives you practical advice—plus hearing the tone of voice in the examples provides further insight into positive ways to speak with your patients. You can gain all these strategies in a compact amount of time and earn six CME credits—making this a true listen-and-learn experience.
This medical journal activity, Audiobook: Communicate Effectively With Your Patients, from 03/31/2019 – 03/31/2021 has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6.00 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this medical journal activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
Questions about this audiobook? Contact the AAFP Member Resource Center at 800-274-2237 or email email@example.com.
- Listen to 75 minutes of best practices from the journal, FPM.
- Review techniques for effective communication with your patients.
- Earn up to 6 AAFP Prescribed credits.
FPM Journal helps you manage your patients, your practice, and your career.