AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Package: Flash Drive Multimedia + Online Access
Prepare to Pass--Anytime, Anywhere
Best value! Study with family physician experts on your schedule with this multi-format package, including a 32 GB flash drive, CD Audio Companion set, and online access. Recorded from the popular AAFP Board Review Express® live course, the up-to-date self-study package features an evidence-based review of the core principles of family medicine.
Created, and updated before each exam, by Board-certified physicians, the self-study package offers in-depth coverage of 14 body systems, population-based care, and patient-based systems. Get everything you need to prepare with content designed to reflect the ABFM exam blueprint.
Earn CME Credit
Approved for up to 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Claim CME credit as you go. This credit includes presentations, questions, and retension tests within the package, and an exclusive Board Review webinar and webcast series.
Own Your Learning Experience
Meet your learning style and your schedule. The AAFP's self-study package is a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the numbers
- 49 video presentations, 30-45 minutes each, on one 32 GB flash drive and online, in three viewing formats
- 600-plus page syllabus printed in full-color and digital PDF with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- 26 audio CDs of 49 presentations
Even more features...
- Pre- and post-tests, printed, and online, to identify knowledge gaps
- Audio presentations and Q&A sessions in MP3 format, on CD, and downloadable
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test-taking strategies
- Interactive QuestionPause™ feature to benchmark performance
- Searchable flash drive by topic, presenter, and keyword
- Streaming capabilities to your desktop, laptop, smart phone and/or tablet, valid one year from date of purchase
AAFP Exclusive! Board Review Central
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is refreshed 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webinar and Webcast Series provide a focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
- Retention Test Feature allows you to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
Customize Your Review Experience
Bring variety to your study time with multiple viewing and listening options.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and presentations.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with QuestionPause: Simulate the live course environment, answering questions as you go.
- Full Screen: Listen and view presentations without video component.
- Standard CD Play: Listen from your home, office, or car.
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go.
AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study
Flash Drive Multimedia + Online Access
Not sure which package is right for you?
Compare package features and system requirements at-a-glance. View the Buyer's Guide »
A maximium of 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ is available with the AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study package. See how you earn CME on the right.
CME credit approved through August 18, 2017.
Presentations and Questions:
|Total for Self-Study Package:||47 credits|
Webinar and Webcast Series
|One credit per activity/six activities possible:||6 credits|
Total Credits Available:
Already purchased a package?
Access your online study tools and material.
Ready to take the post-test?
Completion of the post-test is required in order to claim CME credit.