AAFP Family Medicine
Board Review Express® Live Course
All dates and locations
Prepare to Pass Your ABFM Exam
Experience a comprehensive family medicine board review when you attend this dynamic 3-1/2 day live course.
Held throughout the year in terrific locations around the country, AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express offers an in-depth review presented by Board-certified physicians.
When you attend, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth review of 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient-based systems reflecting with the blueprint of the ABFM exam. View topics »
- 48 presentations, 30-45 minutes each, delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- 200+ case studies
- 300+ Board-style questions
- An interactive question/response format to help you gauge your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with Board-certified physicians
- Bonus session: "Guide for ABFM Exam Preparation" covering key test-taking strategies
- Complimentary online access to the Board Review Self-Study Package
Free Familly Medicine Board Review Self-Study Package
Keep on learning long after your Board Review Express course is over. Receive complimentary online access to the Board Review Self-Study Package ($795 value for AAFP members) upon your first day of attendance at the live course. Gain access to an additional 100+ case studies, 200+ Board-style questions and more. Earn up to 80.25 AAFP Prescribed credits when you attend the live course (28.25 credits) and complete the self-study package (52 credits). See additional information.
See this course in action
Hear what colleagues are saying about this course
September 12-15, 2018
Rhode Island Convention Center
October 3-6, 2018
Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria
October 3-6, 2018
Streaming live from Houston, TX.
Created by and for family physicians, information presented on each topic and subtopic area is geared toward the practice of family medicine.
|Introduction: ||Cardiology: ||Community Medicine: |
|Dermatology||Emergency and Urgent Care||Endocrinology|
|Dermatology: ||Emergency and Urgent Care: ||Endocrinology: |
|Gastroenterology: ||Geriatrics: ||Hematology: |
|Infectious Disease: ||Nephrology: ||Neurology: |
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Orthopedics||Otolaryngology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology: ||Orthopedics: ||Otolaryngology: |
|Pain Management: ||Pediatrics: ||Psychiatry: |
|Pulmonary Medicine: ||Rheumatology: ||Surgery: |
Note: Topics subject to change.
You may purchase the Board Review Self-Study package any time after registering for the Board Review Express live course and be eligible to receive a refund. Please contact the AAFP at (800) 274-2237 or email for more details.