AAFP Family Medicine
Board Review Express® Live Course
All dates and locations
Stay Current and Prepare to Pass Your ABFM Exam
Experience a comprehensive family medicine board review when you attend this dynamic 3-1/2 day live course.
Held throughout the year in terrific locations around the country, AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express offers an in-depth review presented by Board-certified physicians.
When you attend, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth review of 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient-based systems reflecting with the blueprint of the ABFM exam. View topics »
- 48 presentations, 30-45 minutes each, delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- 175+ case studies
- 300+ Board-style questions
- An interactive question/response format to help you gauge your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with Board-certified physicians
- Bonus session: "Guide for ABFM Exam Preparation" covering key test-taking strategies
- Complimentary online access to the Board Review Self-Study Package
Free Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Package
Keep on learning long after your Board Review Express course is over. Receive complimentary online access to the Board Review Self-Study Package ($795 value for AAFP members) upon your first day of attendance at the live course. Earn up to 80.25 AAFP Prescribed credits when you attend the live course (28.25 credits) and complete the self-study package (52 credits). See additional information.
See this course in action
Hear what colleagues are saying about this course
Join your peers and discover why so many family physicians choose to attend AAFP's Family Medicine Board Review Express course to prepare to pass the ABFM Board exam.
September 11-14, 2019
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
Created by and for family physicians, information presented on each topic and subtopic area is geared toward the practice of family medicine.
|Introduction: ||Cardiology: ||Community Medicine: |
|Dermatology||Emergency and Urgent Care||Endocrinology|
|Dermatology: ||Emergency and Urgent Care: ||Endocrinology: |
|Gastroenterology: ||Geriatrics: ||Hematology: |
|Infectious Disease: ||Nephrology: ||Neurology: |
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Orthopedics||Otolaryngology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology: ||Orthopedics: ||Otolaryngology: |
|Pain Management: ||Pediatrics: ||Psychiatry: |
|Pulmonary Medicine: ||Rheumatology: ||Surgery: |
Note: Topics subject to change.
You may purchase the Board Review Self-Study package any time after registering for the Board Review Express live course and be eligible to receive a refund. Please contact the AAFP at (800) 274-2237 or email for more details.