Wednesday, November 4 - Saturday, November 7, 2020 | Orlando, FL
Emergency and Urgent Care Live Course
Register by October 5 to save $100.
During urgent care and emergency visits, it’s crucial to know the latest treatment options. The Emergency and Urgent Care live course features expert faculty presenting high-quality CME developed specifically for family physicians. Improve your skills in a number of clinical topic areas, including syncope, assessment of acutely ill elderly patient, and acute pain management.
Emergency and Urgent Care
November 4-7, 2020
Orlando (Lake Buena Vista), FL
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $1,195
Early bird ends October 5.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare treatment plans for patients who present to emergency departments and/or urgent care clinics.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute health needs affecting any number of body systems, including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, maternity, psychological, or musculoskeletal conditions.
- Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
|Wednesday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Wednesday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Friday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Friday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Saturday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Saturday : Noon||Course Adjourn|
* Separate registration and fee required.
Optional sessions will be available on Thursday and Friday afternoon during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a session. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the full-color syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the full-color syllabus may be purchased for $79.95 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site. Additional information will be provided by email after you register.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay. Making reservations early is encouraged.
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area(book.passkey.com)
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: (800) 782-4414
$199 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- October 5, 2020
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, an Official Walt Disney World® Hotel, is located within easy walking distance to Disney Springs™ - a truly amazing place. This eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment will have you wondering where the day went.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations made after October 5, 2020, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 5 days prior to arrival.
- Waived resort fee
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary access to fitness center
- Complimentary Disney shuttle to theme parks
- Discounted self-parking of $18 per day
This Live activity, Emergency and Urgent Care, with a beginning date of November 4, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 26 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »