Wednesday, July 8 - Saturday, July 11, 2020 | St. Louis, MO
Emergency and Urgent Care Live Course
Register by June 8 to save $100.
During urgent care and emergency visits, it’s crucial to know the latest treatment options. The Emergency and Urgent Care live course features expert faculty presenting high-quality CME developed specifically for family physicians. Improve your skills in a number of clinical topic areas, including syncope, assessment of acutely ill elderly patient, and acute pain management.
Emergency and Urgent Care
July 8-11, 2020
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis Union Station Hotel
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $1,195
Early bird ends June 8.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare treatment plans for patients who present to emergency departments and/or urgent care clinics.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute health needs affecting any number of body systems, including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, maternity, psychological, or musculoskeletal conditions.
- Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
|Wednesday : Morning||Registration/Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Wednesday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Friday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Friday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Saturday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Saturday : Noon||Course Adjourn|
* Separate registration and fee required.
Optional sessions will be available on Thursday and Friday afternoon during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a session. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the full-color syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the full-color syllabus may be purchased for $79.95 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay. Making reservations early is encouraged.
St. Louis Union Station Hotel(group.curiocollection.com)
1820 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: (800) 774-1500
$169 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- June 8, 2020
In a castle-style building overlooking a grand fountain, this refined hotel in a former railway terminal is 3 miles from the Gateway Arch and 17 miles from St. Louis International Airport.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
About Hotel Reservations
- Reservations made after June 8, 2020, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- St. Louis Union Station Hotel guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival date.
- Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary access to fitness center
- Discounted self-parking to $15 per day per car
- 10% off tickets in the concessions for the Ferris Wheel and Aquarium
This Live activity, Emergency and Urgent Care, with a beginning date of July 8, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 26 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »