Tuesday, November 10 - Saturday, November 14, 2020 | Las Vegas, NV
Family Medicine Update Live Course
Register by October 10 to save $100.
Join us and get helpful insights on honing your skills and implementing the latest methods to improve patient care. Session topics include dementia, community-acquired pneumonia, HIV care, and more.
Family Medicine Update
November 10-14, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
Early Bird $1,195
Early Bird $1,145
Student or Resident
Early Bird $875
Early Bird $1,195
Early Bird $1,575
Early bird ends October 10.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of common clinical problems seen in family medicine.
- Construct evidence-based strategies to diagnose and treat common conditions in practice.
- Prepare plans to address emerging public health topics that patients may present or be concerned with in practice.
- State current guidelines, USPSTF, AAFP, etc., and screening recommendations for selected clinical problems.
|Tuesday : Morning||Registration/Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Tuesday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/General Sessions|
|Wednesday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Wednesday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Friday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Friday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Saturday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Saturday : Noon||Course Adjourn|
*Separate registration and fee required.
Optional sessions will be available on Thursday and Friday afternoon during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a session. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the full-color syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the full-color syllabus may be purchased for $79.95 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site. Additional information will be provided by email after you register.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay. Making reservations early is encouraged.
Flamingo Las Vegas(book.passkey.com)
3555 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (888) 373-9855
(Online reservation is recommended since there's a $15 + tax per phone reservation.)
$99 Single/Double Occupancy: Sunday - Thursday
$169 Single/Double Occupancy: Friday - Saturday
+ $35/day resort fee
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- October 19, 2020
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations made after October 19, 2020, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Flamingo Las Vegas guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will be charged for first night's guestroom and tax charge at the time of reservation.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Guest room wireless Internet for 2 devices per day
- 2 guest daily admission to fitness center
This Live activity, Family Medicine Update, with a beginning date of November 10, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 34 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »