Wednesday, December 2 - Saturday, December 5, 2020 | Vail, CO
Geriatric Medicine Live Course
Register by November 2 to save $100.
Worry-free registration: We understand that in light of COVID-19 you may be hesitant to register for an in-person event, so we have updated our cancellation policy. You can cancel your Geriatric Medicine registration at any time, for any reason up to the day before the meeting, and we will issue you a full refund of your registration fee. Please note that this modified cancelation policy is subject to change, so book now to secure your worry-free registration.
Geriatric Medicine offers everything you need to stay current in your practice. Learn the latest information on the skills you use every day.
December 2-5, 2020
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $1,195
Early bird ends November 2.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
- Construct evidence-based strategies to diagnose, treat and manage common clinical conditions seen among the geriatric population.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the patient to ensure that diagnosis and treatment recommendations are understood.
- Recognize when to refer to, or consult with, other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
|Wednesday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Wednesday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Friday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Friday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Saturday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Saturday : Noon||Course Adjourn|
*Separate registration and fee required.
Optional sessions will be available on Thursday and Friday afternoon during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a session. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the full-color syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the full-color syllabus may be purchased for $79.95 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site. Additional information will be provided by email after you register.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay. Making reservations early is encouraged.
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
(Reservation URL will be available soon.)
715 West Lionshead Circle
Vail, CO 81657
$164 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
+ $15/day discounted resort fee
Accommodation Cutoff -- November 2, 2020
Experience Vail’s world-class ski slopes and the picturesque village of Lionshead at the sophisticated Vail Marriott Mountain Resort. Nestled into the base of the mountain, just a short walk to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, guests are located in the center of it all.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations made after November 2, 2020, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Vail Marriott Mountain Resort guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge until November 24, 2020.
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary access to fitness center
- Complimentary shuttle service within Vail
Resort Fee include:
- Access to Business Center including printing
- Ski/Snowboard and boot storage
- Access to board games and game room
- 20% discount on ski/snowboard rentals at Charter Sports
- And more
This Live activity, Geriatric Medicine, with a beginning date of December 2, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 26 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »