Thursday, September 26, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
KSA Working Group on Heart Failure
Attend KSA Working Group on Heart Failure
Thursday, September 26, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Philadelphia Convention Center
Registration opens in November.
EARLY BIRD FEE
July 12, 2019.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $170
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
More CME in Philadelphia
- ALSO® Instructor Course - September 23, 2019
- ALSO® Provider Course - September 24, 2019
- AAFP FMX Annual Meeting - September 24-28, 2019
- KSA Working Group on Women's Health - September 25, 2019
- KSA Working Group on Asthma - September 27, 2019
- KSA Working Group on Hospital Medicine - September 28, 2019
Separate registration and fee required.
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Approved for up to 8 AAFP Prescribed credits.
Upon completion of this KSA, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Explain the approach to evaluating patients in heart failure.
- Discuss the principles of neurohormonal antagonism in the treatment of heart failure.
- Explain current treatment options in heart failure.
- Review therapeutic recommendations for diuretics, ACE inhibitors, ARB’s, β-blockers and digoxin in heart failure.
Registration includes online access to the syllabus one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The course will take place at the Philadelphia Convention Center during AAFP Family Medicine Experience (FMX) annual meeting. You do not need to be registered for AAFP FMX in order to attend this course.
A list of AAFP FMX hotels will be available in March 2019.
This Live activity, KSA Working Group on Heart Failure, with a beginning date of September 26, 2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »