Wednesday, June 19 - Saturday, June 22, 2019 | Orlando, FL
Child and Adolescent Health Live Course
Save $100 when you register by May 20.
Address common health issues in adolescents and children at the AAFP Child and Adolescent Health live course.
Attend Child and Adolescent Health
Wednesday, June 19 - Saturday, June 22, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
EARLY BIRD FEE
MAY 20, 2019.
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $1,195
Approved for up to 25 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credits include clinical procedural workshops. View CME credit statement »
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
- Synthesize appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for common pediatric conditions in both the outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the patient’s caregiver to ensure that diagnosis and treatment recommendations are understood.
- Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
|Wednesday, June 19, 2019|
|Wednesday, June 19, 2019 : Morning||Registration/Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Wednesday, June 19, 2019 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Wednesday, June 19, 2019 : Afternoon||General Sessions|
|Thursday, June 20, 2019|
|Thursday, June 20, 2019: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Thursday, June 20, 2019: Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Thursday, June 20, 2019: Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Friday, June 21, 2019|
|Friday, June 21, 2019 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Friday, June 21, 2019 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Friday, June 21, 2019 : Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Saturday, June 22, 2019|
|Saturday, June 22, 2019 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Saturday, June 22, 2019 : Noon||Course Adjourns|
*Separate registration and fee required.
Note: Times are subject to change.
Clinical procedural workshop sessions will be available two afternoons during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a workshop. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the full-color syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the full-color syllabus may be purchased for $79.95 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site. Additional information will be provided by email after you register.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay. Making reservations early is encouraged.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando(doubletree.hilton.com)
5780 Major Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (800) 222-8733
Group Code: CAH
Rate: $149 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- May 20, 2019
The hotel is walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
About Hotel Reservations
- Reservations made after May 20, 2019, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary access to fitness center
- Discounted overnight self-parking of $12 per car per night
This Live activity, Child and Adolescent Health, with a beginning date of June 19, 2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 25 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »