Wednesday, September 30 - Saturday, October 3, 2020 | Livestream
Adult Medicine Livestream
Register by September 2 to save $100.
Maximize your time and maximize your patient care through our livestream course that offers the same high-quality education, without leaving home. This 3 1/2 day online course will deliver evidence-based guidelines, recommendations, and resources with regard to the evaluation, treatment and management of Adult Medicine issues.
September 30 - October 3, 2020
Streaming from Phoenix, AZ
(Mountain Standard Time)
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $1,195
Early bird ends September 2.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
- Synthesize appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for common adult conditions in both the outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the patient to ensure that diagnosis and treatment recommendations are understood.
- Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
|Wednesday: 7:40 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Wednesday: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.||Lunch on Your Own|
|Wednesday: 1:30 - 5:45 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Thursday: 7:40 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Thursday: 12:00 p.m.||Rest of the Day on Your Own|
|Friday: 7:40 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Friday: 12:00 p.m.||Rest of the Day on Your Own|
|Saturday : 7:40 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Saturday : 12:00 p.m.||Course Adjourn|
Note: Times are subject to change.
- Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain: A Case-Based Review
- Transgender Health Care
- Chronic Kidney Disease (SDH)
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Update
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Heart Failure: Diagnosis and Management (HFpEF)
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Screening and Prevention
- Hypertension: Treatment of Resistant Hypertension
- ACIP 2020: Immunization Update
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Insomnia: Addressing Insomnia and Sleep Disorders in Family Medicine
- Low Back Pain
- Migraine: It doesn’t have to be a headache
- Practice Changing Studies
Registration includes online access to the syllabus one week before the course.
You may purchase a copy of the full-color printed syllabus for $99.95 (includes shipping and handling) until 12 p.m. (CT) on Friday, September 25. Shipping and handling costs will reflect the fees necessary to get the syllabus to you by no later than the end of day on Tuesday, September 29.
What should I expect after I register for livestream?
Initially, you will receive a confirmation email with the exact dates and times of the livestream activity.
On Wednesday, August 26 (one week before the course), you will receive a reminder email and link to a course resource web page that contains everything necessary for you to participate in the live streaming course: log-in information for streaming, log-in to the audience engagement system, a link to download or view the course syllabus, link to the evaluation and report CME, and helpful tips to guide you in successful preparation for taking an online streaming course.
What are the system requirements for the livestream?
For ideal viewing and participation, the learner should have access to the following:
- Adobe Flash Plug-in
- Internet Explorer 9+, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- High speed internet connection
- Also compatible with iOS (Apple) and Android based tablets and smartphones
Will the live presentations be recorded?
The live presentations will be recorded. You will receive an email from Digitell, Inc., our streaming provider, with the link to the recordings about 2 weeks after the course. You will have unlimited access to these sessions for 90 days.
What if I want to cancel my livestream registration?
What if I'm not satisfied with the livestream experience?
Please contact the AAFP Member Resource Center at 800-274-2237 or email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. CT, Monday, October 5, 2020.
CME Credit Statement
Note: This livestream course is eligible for up to 20 Prescribed credits. The credit below includes the additional hands on optional sessions that is only available on site at the course in Phoenix.
This Live activity, Adult Medicine Livestream, with a beginning date of September 30, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 26 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »