Journal Audio Set II
To make your busy lifestyle a little easier, we’ve collected insightful articles from the American Family Physician journal into convenient audio sets. Using the AAFP mobile app, listen on the go—any time, any where. The written articles will also be made available, so you can review supplemental information like charts or algorithms.
In this 52-minute set, you’ll hear:
- Diagnosing Dementia and Clarifying Goals of Care (10 minutes)
- Opioid Use Disorder: Medical Treatment Options (20 minutes)
- Postpartum Care: An Approach to the Fourth Trimester (16 minutes)
- What Family Physicians Can Do to Reduce Maternal Mortality (Editorial) (6 minutes)
CME credit is not available for the individual articles that are part of this product.
However, CME credit is available for the complete American Family Physician journal issue associated with each article.
- Listen to this set of 4 recordings from AFP.
Access to the recordings is available through January 31, 2021.