Wednesday, July 29 - Saturday, August 1, 2020 | Seattle (Bellevue), WA
Family-Centered Maternity Care Live Course
Register by June 25 to save $100
Family-Centered Maternity Care
July 29 - August 1, 2020
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
SAVE THE DATE!
REGISTRATION OPENS IN October
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $1,195
Early bird ends June 25.
Family-Centered Maternity Care offers everything you need to stay current in your practice. Learn the latest information on the skills you use every day.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of common clinical problems seen in maternity care, centered on the family.
- Construct evidence-based strategies to diagnose and treat common conditions related to maternity care.
- Prepare plans to address emerging public health topics that patients may present with and address concerns.
|Wednesday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Wednesday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Thursday: Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Friday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Friday : Afternoon||Lunch on Your Own/Optional Sessions*|
|Saturday : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided/General Sessions|
|Saturday : Noon||Course Adjourn|
*Separate registration and fee required.
Procedural sessions will be available on Thursday and Friday afternoon during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a session. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the full-color syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the full-color syllabus may be purchased for $79.95 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay. Making reservations early is encouraged.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue(www.hyatt.com)
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: (877) 803-7534
$205 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- June 25, 2020
With its small-town charm and big city convenience, Bellevue, Washington is a modern oasis with endless activities and cultural attractions sprinkled in. Located 9 miles from downtown Seattle, Hyatt Regency Bellevue connects you to world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and major corporate headquarters.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
About Hotel Reservations
- Reservations made after June 25, 2020, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival date.
- Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary access to fitness center
- Discounted self-parking to $15 per day per car
This Live activity, Family-Centered Maternity Care, with a beginning date of July 29, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 29 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 29 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »