Wednesday, April 11 - Saturday, April 14, 2018 | Las Vegas, NV
Skin Conditions and Diseases Live Course
Save $100 when you register by March 12.
Expand your competence and confidence to diagnose and treat your patients’ skin conditions. Improve adherence to evidence-based guidelines in practice. Learn to assess and treat acute chronic dermatologic conditions. Demonstrate technique and skills from hands-on procedural sessions. Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provided optimal patient care.
Attend Skin Conditions and Diseases
Wednesday, April 11 - Saturday, April 14, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Bally's Las Vegas
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT AVAILABLE THROUGH March 12, 2018.
Early Bird $795
Early Bird $745
Student or Resident
Early Bird $545
Early Bird $795
Early Bird $1,095
Earn CME Credit
Approved for up to 25.50 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credits include clinical procedural workshops. View all statements and agreements »
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
- Learn to assess and treat acute and chronic dermatologic conditions.
- Demonstrate technique and skills from hands-on procedural sessions.
- Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
|Wednesday, April 11, 2018|
|Wednesday, April 11, 2018 : Morning||Registration/Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Wednesday, April 11, 2018 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Wednesday, April 11, 2018 : Afternoon||General Sessions|
|Thursday, April 12, 2018|
|Thursday, April 12, 2018: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Thursday, April 12, 2018: Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Thursday, April 12, 2018: Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Friday, April 13, 2018|
|Friday, April 13, 2018 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Friday, April 13, 2018 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Friday, April 13, 2018 : Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Saturday, April 14, 2018|
|Saturday, April 14, 2018 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Saturday, April 14, 2018 : Noon||Course Adjourns|
*Separate registration and fee required.
Note: Schedule is subject to change.
Clinical procedural workshop sessions will be available two afternoons during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a workshop. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the syllabus one week before the course. A hard copy of the syllabus may be purchased for $60 when registering for the course. Additional information and instruction will be provided by email after you register.
Contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for your accommodations during this course.
Bally's Las Vegas(aws.passkey.com)
3645 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (800) 358-8777*
$139 Single/Double Occupancy
+ $23 daily resort fee
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- March 19, 2018
* For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, you may call the Reservation Center at (800) 358-8777 to secure a reservation on your group block. However, you should be aware that a processing fee per reservation will be incurred if you choose not to use the dedicated web link. Currently, the name of the group is listed as Skin Problems and Diseases.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
- Reservations made after March 19, 2018, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Bally's Las Vegas guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will be charged first night and tax.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
This Live activity, Skin Conditions and Diseases, with a beginning date of 4/11/2018, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 25.50 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 25.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.