Wednesday, March 11 - May 27, 2020 | 12 Weeks
Musculoskeletal and Sports Care Livestream
Save when you register by March 1.
Maximize your time and maximize your patient care through our livestream course that offers the same high-quality education, without leaving home. This 12-week online course will deliver evidence-based guidelines, recommendations, and resources with regard to the evaluation, treatment and management of patients engaged in sports and who present with Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine issues.
Musculoskeletal and Sports Care
Wednesday, March 11 - May 27, 2020
Livestream - 12 weeks
6:00 - 7:30 p.m. (CT)
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $1,195
Early bird ends March 1.
By completing the full course, you will be able to:
- Assess injured bones or soft tissue to determine the stage and severity of the injury.
- Evaluate and diagnose common musculoskeletal conditions and diseases.
- Prepare evidence-based treatment recommendations for patients with musculoskeletal injuries and disorders including pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic strategies.
Wednesdays: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Remember to add the dates to your calendar.
Matching topics with specific Wednesdays are still being determined.
- Cervical Spine Disorders Evaluation and Management
- Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and Opioid Alternatives
- Complementary Alternative Medicine for Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Exercise Recommendations, Benefits, and Fads
- Injectables: Steroids, PRP, Prolotherapy, Stem Cells, etc.
- Lower Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Acute Knee
- Lower Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Ankle
- Lower Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Chronic Knee
- Lower Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Foot
- Lower Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Hip
- Lumbar Spine Disorders Evaluation and Management
- Medical Clearance for Sports
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Pic Says It All?
- Osteoarthritis in the Old and Young
- Performance Enhancing Supplements
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout vs Pseudogout
- Sudden Cardiac Death and Screening
- The Sports Medicine Team
- Upper Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Acute Shoulder
- Upper Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Chronic Shoulder
- Upper Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Elbow
- Upper Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Hand and Fingers
- Upper Body Disorders Evaluation and Management: Wrist
Note: Topics are subject to change.
Registration for each session includes online access to that session's full-color syllabus the day before each course.
What should I expect after I register for the livestream course?
Initially, you will receive a confirmation email with course details.
The day before each course, you will receive a reminder email with everything necessary for you to participate in the live streaming course: log-in information for streaming, log-in to the audience engagement system, a link to download or view the course syllabus, link to the evaluation and report CME, and helpful tips to guide you in successful preparation for taking a livestream course.
What are the system requirements?
For ideal viewing and participation, the learner should have access to the following:
- Adobe Flash Plug-in
- Internet Explorer 9+, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- High speed internet connection
- Also compatible with iOS (Apple) and Android based tablets and smartphones
Will the courses be recorded?
You will have online access to each course soon after each course.
What if I want to cancel my livestream course registration?
CME Credit Statement
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.