AAFP Virtual Town Hall: The Public Health Crisis of Racism On Demand
Watch the special community discussion on the association between racism and health outcomes, implementing practice skills that identify and address racial trauma in the clinical setting, and ways to engage with community partners to advance strategies that advance racial equity in the community.
- Gary LeRoy, MD – AAFP President
- Danielle Jones, AAFP Director, Center for Diversity and Health Equity
- Kristina Johnson, MD – AAFP Health Equity Fellow
- Maria Huntley, CAE, MAM – CEO Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Renee Crichlow, MD, FAAFP – President Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Consider the association between racism and health outcomes.
- Implement practice skills that identify and address racial trauma in the clinical setting.
- Engage with stakeholders to advance strategies that advance racial equity in the community.
This Enduring Material activity, 2020 AAFP Town Hall On Demand, has been reviewed and is acceptable for credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Term of approval is 6/23/2020 - 12/31/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Public Health Crisis of Racism Session: Approved for 1 AAFP Prescribed credit.
Learn more about The EveryONE Project™.