Friday, October 12, 2018 | New Orleans, LA
KSA Working Group on Care of the Vulnerable Elderly
Save when you register by July 27.
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
Attend KSA Working Group on Care of the Vulnerable Elderly
Friday, October 12, 2018
10:45 a.m. - 5.45 p.m.
New Orleans, LA
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT AVAILABLE THROUGH
JULY 27, 2018.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $170
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
Upon completion of this KSA, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Medical conditions in the vulnerable elderly
- Geriatric Emergencies
- Neurology and Geropsychiatry
- Preservation of function in the vulnerable elderly
- Pharmacology and medical management of the vulnerable elderly
- Health systems, policies, and issues
- Palliative care
Irene Hamrick, MD, FAAFP, Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Geriatric Services Director at the University of Wisconsin, Madison
Gary Levine, MD, FAAFP, Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The course will take place at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center during AAFP Family Medicine Experience (FMX) annual meeting. You do not need to be registered for AAFP FMX in order to attend this course.
A list of FMX hotels will be available in March.
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »