Wednesday, September 25, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
KSA Working Group on Women's Health
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Approved for up to 8 AAFP Prescribed credits.
Attend KSA Working Group on Women's Health
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
7:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Philadelphia Convention Center
Registration opens in November.
EARLY BIRD FEE
July 12, 2019.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $170
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
Upon completion of this KSA, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Biological concepts important to Women's Health
- Selected Medical conditions important to Women's Health
- Selected Gynecologic conditions important to Women's Health
- Behavioral and Mental Health concepts important to Women's Health
- Wellness and Prevention interventions important to Women's Health
- Reproductive Health considerations important to Women's Health
Registration includes online access to the syllabus one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The course will take place at the Philadelphia Convention Center during AAFP Family Medicine Experience (FMX) annual meeting. You do not need to be registered for AAFP FMX in order to attend this course.
A list of AAFP FMX hotels will be available in March 2019.
This Live activity, KSA Working Group on Women's Health, with a beginning date of September 25, 2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »