Wednesday, July 10 - Saturday, July 12, 2019 | Savannah, GA
Women's Health Live Course
Save $100 when you register by June 11.
Get the most current information on prevalent disease processes and topics that occur in women in a three-and-a-half-day live course. Acquire best practices on relevant women's health clinical topics.
Attend Women's Health
Wedneday, July 10 - Saturday, July 13, 2019
Hyatt Regency Savannah
EARLY BIRD FEE
June 11, 2019.
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $845
Student or Resident
Early Bird $645
Early Bird $895
Early Bird $1,195
Approved for up to 25 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credits include clinical procedural workshops. View all statements and agreements »
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
- Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
- Construct an individual wellness plan.
- Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women.
- Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional, and sexual violence and abuse.
- Differentiate specific issues, disease processes, and treatments based on ethnicity, gender, genetics, and social determinants of health.
|Wednesday, July 10, 2019|
|Wednesday, July 10, 2019 : Morning||Registration/Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Wednesday, July 10, 2019 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Wednesday, July 10, 2019 : Afternoon||General Sessions|
|Thursday, July 11, 2019|
|Thursday, July 11, 2019: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Thursday, July 11, 2019: Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Thursday, July 11, 2019: Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Friday, July 12, 2019|
|Friday, July 12, 2019 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Friday, July 12, 2019 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Friday, July 12, 2019 : Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Saturday, July 13, 2019|
|Saturday, July 13, 2019 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Saturday, July 13, 2019 : Noon||Course Adjourns|
*Separate registration and fee required.
Note: Times are subject to change.
Clinical procedural workshop sessions will be available two afternoons during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a workshop. Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the full-color syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the full-color syllabus may be purchased for $79.95 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site. Additional information will be provided by email after you register.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay. Making reservations early is encouraged.
Hyatt Regency Savannah(www.hyatt.com)
2 W. Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Phone: (877) 803-7534
$210 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- June 11, 2019
Hyatt Regency Savannah is an elegant, contemporary waterfront hotel in Savannah with direct access to River Street and the Historic District. Guests are within walking distance of historic parks and squares, as well as year-round festivals and celebrations.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations include complimentary wireless internet access in guest room, access to fitness center, and parking discount.
- Reservations made after June 11, 2019, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Hyatt Regency Savannah guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary access to fitness center
- 20% discount on valet parking
This Live activity, Women's Health, with a beginning date of July 10, 2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 25 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »