AAFP Credit System
Advanced Pathway Credit Application Tutorial
Beginning spring of 2020, the AAFP Credit System will launch a new online credit application which includes three different credit application pathway options—simple, advanced, or ALSO/BLSO. This tutorial will cover how to apply using the advanced pathway credit application.
It’s important to note that only the following CME activities can be submitted using the simple pathway credit application:
- Series of live events such as grand rounds, series of live webinars, or multi-site activity
- Multi-site knowledge self-assessment (KSA)
- Single live activity in conjunction with KSA
- Series of online courses (online or print) such as a series of webcasts
- Journals and publications (online or print)
- Blended learning activities
At the conclusion of the webcast, participants will be able to:
- Understand the process for applying for AAFP credit for CME activities that fall under the advanced pathway credit application.
AAFP Credit System, Credit System Specialist