AAFP Credit System
Simple Pathway Credit Application Tutorial
Beginning spring of 2020, the AAFP Credit System will launch a new online credit application which includes three different credit application pathway options—simple, advanced, or ALSO/BLSO. This tutorial will cover how to apply using the simple pathway credit application.
It’s important to note that only the following CME activities can be submitted using the simple pathway credit application:
- Single live event such as an annual conference (in person or online webinar)
- Single knowledge self-assessment (KSA) activity
- Single self-study course (online or print)
- Performance Improvement activity
- Point of Care activity
At the conclusion of the webcast, participants will be able to:
- Understand the process for applying for AAFP credit for CME activities that fall under the simple pathway credit application.
AAFP Credit System, Credit System Specialist