Webcast: How to Apply for CME Credit for a Enduring Material Activity
Learn the steps to apply for this CME option
View the Webcast
This webcast will walk you through the step-by-step process for completing a CME credit application for an enduring material activity.
Enduring materials are activities based on independent learning materials designed primarily as self-study activities.
When submitting an enduring material activity application, the following criteria applies:
- Audio and video materials will be awarded credit on the basis of actual time it takes a learner to complete the activity.
- Written materials will be awarded credit based on an average time for learners to read and comprehend the materials.
- If a formal peer-review process determines the number of requested credits, documentation of the process is required.
- Activity evaluation.
- Description of how learners’ participation is verified.
- Description of how credit was determined.
- Term of approval is for one year.
At the conclusion of the webcast, participants will:
- Understand how to submit a CME credit application for an enduring material activity.
Credit Systems Specialist, AAFP