Evidence-based education at your convenience— AAFP Self-Study CME
Earn CME at your own pace, on your own time. Choose from a wide range of topics and products—in a variety of formats.
Early in your career? Save more.
Physicians in their first seven years of practice receive exclusive discounts on a variety of AAFP CME products and courses.
Use AAFP clinical self-study packages to enhance your expertise and expand your knowledge on standard family medicine topics. Each interactive package features recorded audio and video presentations from current AAFP live clinical courses.
These easy-to-navigate procedural skills packages demonstrate best-practice techniques. Each package features video demonstrations and supporting material.
Maintain Your Certification
- Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Package - stay current and prepare for the ABFM board exam in all aspects of family medicine.
- Logitudinal Assessment Self-Study Package - prepare for long-term success with this all-in-one FMCLA companion.
- FP Comprehensive™ - five years of FP Essentials™ monographs, providing easy-to-access information designed to help you be current on exam topics.
FMX On Demand I 2019
Experience 100 of the most popular sessions from the 2019 AAFP Family Medicine Experience (FMX)—anytime, anywhere. Earn up to 100 AAFP Prescribed credits.
- Monthly editions of FP Essentials™ feature a distinct curriculum and up-to-date family medicine guidelines. Earn up to 60 AAFP Prescribed credits per year.
- Published semimonthly in print and online, American Family Physician delivers concise, easy-to-read clinical review articles. Earn more than 130 AAFP Prescribed credits.
- FPM, the AAFP’s peer-reviewed journal, offers practical ideas for better practice, better patient care, and a better work life for family physicians. Earn up to 36 AAFP Prescribed credits.
Listen and learn anywhere on your device with these audio CME options.