ALSO® Instructor Renewal Online Course
To maintain your Approved ALSO Instructor status, every three years you must:
- Teach two courses
- Complete the ALSO Instructor Renewal Online Course
Already purchased the course? Access renewal course online now. Login required.
To maintain your status as an Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) Approved Instructor, you are required to complete the renewal online course before your status expires.
Steps to Get Started:
1. Add course to your cart
2. Choose to checkout
3. Sign in to your existing AAFP account* (Please do not create a duplicate account)
*You have an existing AAFP account if you:
- are/were an AAFP member (active, resident or student)
- attended or taught an ALSO course
- attended any AAFP courses/events
- purchased any AAFP products
If you don't remember your existing AAFP account information, please contact the Member Resource Center at (800) 274-2237 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CST.
You may create an account when you checkout.
4. The $39.95 course fee will be in your cart to pay by credit card.
5. After the transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with a link which will give you immediate access to the ALSO Instructor Renewal Course.
Course Fee: Free access was available for one year, expiring 6/3/2020.
The Instructor Renewal course may be purchased one time. After purchase, you may access the course under your AAFP My Account.
Your AAFP account must include the correct name, professional designation, and most up-to-date email information. This is so that your online letter of participation will contain the correct credentials, which will be printed exactly as the information is listed within your AAFP account.
CME Credit Statement
This Enduring Material activity, ALSO Online Instructor Renewal Course - 2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Term of approval begins 5/16/19. Term of approval is for 3 years from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.