Edition #448 | September 2016
FP Audio presents monthly studio-recorded audio discussions containing one hour of content, such as Clinical Topic, Journal Notes, Back to Basics, and Editor's Q&A. Each FP Audio edition contains authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Effectiveness of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Older Patients
Naproxen and Other Drugs for Acute Low Back Pain
Purchase this individual edition for online access to this content, and earn up to 2 AAFP Prescribed credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access to this edition is available until September 30, 2018.
Access It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.
- Clinical Topic: Addiction Management(34:12 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: Effectiveness of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Older Patients(5:34 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: proxen and Other Drugs for Acute Low Back Pain(5:42 minute MP3)
- Editor's Q&A: Eosinophilic Esophagitis(7:26 minute MP3)
- Take the CME Quiz: FP Audio #448
- 448 FP Audio Booklet(20 page PDF)
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#448 | September 2016
CME credit approved through September 30, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit