Edition #455 | April 2017
FP Audio is subscription-based with each monthly edition containing one hour of content including a Clinical Topic, Journal Notes, Back to Basics, and Editor's Q&A. Each FP Audio edition contains authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Accidental Opioid Overdose and Naloxone
Back to Basics:
Prescription Strategies for Acute Uncomplicated Respiratory Infections
Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies
Purchase this individual edition for online access to this content, and earn up to 2 AAFP Prescribed credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access to this edition is available until April 30, 2019.
Access It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Audio Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.
- Clinical Topic: Accidental Opioid Overdose and Naloxone(37:21 minute MP3)
- Back to Basics: Infectious Mononucleosis(5:38 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: Prescription Strategies for Acute Uncomplicated Respiratory Infections(5:38 minute MP3)
- Editor's Q&A: Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies(9:42 minute MP3)
- Take the CME Quiz: FP Audio #455
- 455 FP Audio Booklet(20 page PDF)
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#455 | April 2017
CME credit approved through April 30, 2019
Take the Quiz for CME Credit