Edition #455 | April 2017
FP Audio presents monthly studio-recorded audio discussions containing one hour of content, such as Clinical Topic, Journal Notes, Back to Basics, and Editor's Q&A. Each FP Audio edition contains authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Accidental Opioid Overdose and Naloxone
Back to Basics:
Prescription Strategies for Acute Uncomplicated Respiratory Infections
Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies
Purchase this individual edition for online access to this content, and earn up to 2 AAFP Prescribed credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access to this edition is available until April 30, 2019.
Access It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.
- Clinical Topic: Accidental Opioid Overdose and Naloxone(37:21 minute MP3)
- Back to Basics: Infectious Mononucleosis(5:38 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: Prescription Strategies for Acute Uncomplicated Respiratory Infections(5:38 minute MP3)
- Editor's Q&A: Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies(9:42 minute MP3)
- Take the CME Quiz: FP Audio #455
- 455 FP Audio Booklet(20 page PDF)
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#455 | April 2017
CME credit approved through April 30, 2019
Take the Quiz for CME Credit