Problems With Large Joints
Edition #446 | July 2016
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until July 2018.
In This Edition
- Evaluate a patient with a suspected meniscal tear using physical examination.
- Assess whether a patient with an acute knee injury requires x-rays.
- Diagnose greater trochanteric pain syndrome using the history and physical examination.
- Describe the clinical syndrome of femoroacetabular impingement.
- Evaluate a patient with shoulder pain for shoulder impingement syndrome, rotator cuff tear, and frozen shoulder using the history and physical examination.
- Treat a patient with a rotator cuff tear based on patient age and onset of the injury.
- Identify effective rehabilitation prescriptions based on the key principles of rehabilitation.
- Effectively coordinate care with a rehabilitation team.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through July 31, 2018.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#446: Problems With Large Joints
CME credit approved through July 31, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.