Gender and Sexual Health
Edition #449 | October 2016
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until October 2018.
In This Edition
- Describe the diagnostic evaluation of a heterosexual couple with infertility.
- Summarize management options for primary and secondary anovulation.
- List the phases of the normal sexual response cycle and risk factors for sexual dysfunctions.
- Summarize management of the most common types of sexual dysfunctions, including female sexual arousal disorder, erectile dysfunction in males, orgasm disorders, and painful intercourse.
- Cite strategies for improving cultural competence in the care of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer patients.
- Summarize the indications and options for hormone and surgical therapies for transgender patients.
- Describe the medical conditions and other issues that are prevalent among patients in same-sex relationships.
- Describe health insurance and parenting concerns for patients in same-sex relationships.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through October 31, 2018.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#449: Gender and Sexual Health
CME credit approved through October 31, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.