Edition #450 | November 2016
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until November 2018.
In This Edition
- Describe the production process for monoclonal antibodies.
- Describe appropriate cardiac monitoring for breast cancer patients who are taking human epidermal growth factor receptor blockers.
- Summarize the current immunization recommendations for patients who have undergone organ transplantation.
- Describe appropriate monitoring for skin cancer in patients who have undergone solid organ transplantation.
- Administer new vaccines to patients according to currently recommended schedules.
- Determine which vaccine series, when started with a previously available vaccine, should be completed with the previously available vaccine and which should be completed with a newly available vaccine.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms that should raise concerns about the possibility of a primary immunodeficiency disorder.
- List the vaccines that should and should not be administered to patients with primary immunodeficiency disorders or their family members.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through November 30, 2018.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#450: Immunology Update
CME credit approved through November 30, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.