Cardiovascular Disease Update
Edition #454 | March 2017
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until March 2019.
In This Edition
- Summarize the initial evaluation of patients with atrial fibrillation (AF), including assessment of need for anticoagulation.
- Describe the two primary treatment strategies for AF and their advantages and challenges.
- Cite potential intrinsic and extrinsic etiologies of bradycardia.
- Summarize the types of bradycardia best managed with a permanent pacemaker.
- Cite the categories of pulmonary hypertension (PH) and their key features.
- Summarize the treatment goals and strategies for patients with PH.
- Cite the indications for and preoperative treatment of patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery.
- Summarize the medical management of patients after CABG surgery.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through March 31, 2019.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#454: Cardivascular Disease Update
CME credit approved through March 31, 2019
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.