Edition #461 | October 2017
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until October 2019.
In This Edition
- List the indications for imaging in patients with neck pain.
- Summarize the most effective interventions for patients with whiplash injury and cervical radiculopathy.
- List the indications for referral for surgical evaluation in patients with acute spine injury and arthritis or degenerative neck conditions.
- Describe the typical clinical presentation, distinguishing features, and diagnostic evaluation of patients with mechanical or inflammatory low back pain.
- Summarize potentially effective treatments for patients with mechanical or inflammatory low back pain.
- Summarize the typical clinical presentation and evaluation of patients with lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS).
- Describe the nonsurgical and surgical treatment options for patients with LSS.
- List significant risk factors for occupational back and neck pain.
- Describe potentially effective interventions for preventing occupational back and neck pain.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through October 14, 2019.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#461: Spine Conditions
CME credit approved through October 14, 2019
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.