Edition #464 | January 2018
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until January 2020.
In This Edition
- Screen all patients for tobacco use.
- Assist patients who smoke cigarettes with smoking cessation using a combination of evidence-based methods.
- Perform a counseling and shared decision-making visit regarding lung cancer screening for high-risk patients.
- Summarize current guidelines for the monitoring of patients with pulmonary nodules.
- Describe the initial diagnostic evaluation of symptomatic patients with suspected lung cancer.
- Summarize methods of tissue diagnosis and staging in patients with lung cancer.
- Counsel patients with lung cancer about how functional capacity may affect management options.
- Discuss the roles of team members in a multidisciplinary team caring for patients with lung cancer
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through January 14, 2020.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#464: Lung Cancer
CME credit approved through January 14, 2020
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.