Foot and Ankle Conditions
Edition #465 | February 2018
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until February 2020.
In This Edition
- Describe the etiologies of and risk factors for plantar fasciitis.
- Describe treatment options and techniques for management of plantar fasciitis.
- Explain the natural history of flexible pes planus in children.
- Differentiate between rigid and flexible pes planus.
- List common etiologies of chronic lateral ankle pain.
- Evaluate patients with chronic lateral ankle pain using appropriate physical examination and imaging techniques.
- Evaluate patients with midfoot or forefoot pain using appropriate physical examination and imaging techniques.
- Describe treatment options for management of midfoot or forefoot pain.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through February 14, 2020.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#455: Foot and Ankle Conditions
CME credit approved through February 14, 2020
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.