Issues in Geriatric Care
Edition #468 | May 2018
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until May 2020.
In This Edition
- Perform appropriate screening during a Medicare wellness examination.
- Identify the body mass indices that are associated with lower mortality rates in older adults.
- Integrate fall risk screening of older adults into clinical practice.
- Perform a Timed Up & Go test.
- Assess patients with suspected dementia using a guideline-recommended assessment.
- Counsel the family members of patients with advanced dementia about the patients’ inability to eat.
- Identify the best instrument for assessing whether a patient has medical decision-making capacity.
- Identify the best instrument for determining whether a patient has delirium.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through May 14, 2020.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#468: Issues in Geriatric Care
CME credit approved through May 14, 2020
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.