Edition #471 | August 2018
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until August 2020.
In This Edition
- Define physician burnout and identify contributing factors.
- Describe the consequences of unmitigated physician burnout.
- Explain how inefficiencies in the practice environment contribute to burnout.
- Describe methods of improving office efficiency.
- Discuss the roles of measurement and monitoring in defining and addressing physician well-being.
- Explain how organizations contribute to physician burnout.
- Discuss financial factors as an aspect of physician well-being.
- Describe methods of improving the financial aspects of a practice.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits. Credit valid through August 14, 2020.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#471: Physician Well-Being
CME credit approved through August 14, 2020
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase.