AAFP Leadership Conference
A can’t-miss experience for all leaders
April 23-25, 2020 (Preconference April 22) • Kansas City, MO
In today's health care landscape, where regulatory and administrative burdens rule the workplace, it's clear that everyday leadership is needed. Through collaboration with peers and colleagues, you can make a difference for your patients, practice, and community. With you, everyday leadership is achievable.
- Redefine your best self and empower other family physicians to do the same.
- Reimagine your family medicine future and unlock your leadership potential.
- Rethink your ways and what it takes to be a successful family physician leader.
In three days—and with two dynamic tracks available—don’t miss your chance to join inspiring leaders as you work together to advance the specialty of family medicine together.
The Annual Chapter Leader Forum (ACLF) is the AAFP’s leadership development program and a great orientation for chapter-elected leaders, aspiring leaders, and chapter staff.
ACLF encourages participants to:
- Make connections and share ideas
- Learn new strategies and techniques to succeed
- Engage in important dialogue about chapters
To help establish positive change, the National Conference of Constituency Leaders (NCCL) is the AAFP’s premier policy and leadership development event for underrepresented constituencies, including:
- Women physicians
- Minority physicians
- New physicians
- International medical graduate physicians
- LGBT physicians