NCCL Registration and Travel
|Registration Type||By 3/25/2020||After 3/25/2020|
|Registration Type: AAFP Member||By 3/25/2020: $230||After 3/25/2020: $280|
|Registration Type: Chapter Staff||By 3/25/2020: $230||After 3/25/2020: $280|
|Registration Type: Student/Resident||By 3/25/2020: $150||After 3/25/2020: $150|
Questions? Contact us at (800) 274-2237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located approximately 30 minutes from Kansas City International Airport (MCI).
Reserve your room online(www.marriott.com) or call (800) 325-3535 to request a room in AAFP’s group block.
If interested in sharing a hotel room at the Sheraton, post a message on any of the member constituency discussion forums.
The AAFP must receive your notice of cancellation by April 2. Requests for full cancellations will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations after April 3 are not eligible for a refund. No-shows are also not eligible for a refund. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery of refund. Fees will be refunded in the same form of payment they were made to the AAFP. See the entire policy and instructions on how to cancel/request a refund.
What Your Registration Fee Includes
- Three days to learn and connect with peers and AAFP leadership
- Breakout sessions in chapter governance, communication, advocacy and operations
- Exhibits access
- Welcome reception
- Digital handouts
- AAFP Leadership Conference mobile app
- Breakfast, lunch, and morning/afternoon refreshments
Know Before You Go
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting rooms and guest rooms.
- Handouts and presentations will be available to registrants online and in the AAFP Leadership Conference mobile app beginning in mid-April.
- A limited number of power outlets are available inside each session meeting room.
- Printing stations are available on site.