Virtually continue learning with your peers and favorite presenters. Find answers to your questions during these unique FMX sessions. Connect with others who have the same needs, problems, or goals. Discuss topics over the lunch hour during this engaging small group opportunity.
- Become a Clinician Scholar with Family Medicine Discovers
- Bring CGM into Primary Care with AAFP TIPS
- CKD Screening and Management: A Simplified, Evidence-Based Approach
- Equity in Kidney Care: Remove the Race Equation
- Family Medicine Obstetric Fellowships
- Financial and Estate Planning for Family Physicians
- Getting Involved in the AAFP
- Intimate Partner Violence: Screening and Management in a Digital Age
- Med Ed and the Fate of Black Mothers
- Mind the Gap: What, Why, and How to Improve the Gender Pay Gap in Medicine
- Minimizing Physician Impact on Disparities
- Mobile App-Supported Shared Decision Making and Goal Setting in Primary Care
- Peer-to-peer Connection for Progress in Pursuit of Value-based Payment
- Prenatal Genetic Screening Counseling
- Primary Care and Spinal Cord Injury: Resources for Quality of Care
- Pronouns, BIPOC, and Latinx: Understanding the Language of Diversity and Inclusion
- Repro Health IRL: Family Doc Perspectives
- Self-Managed Abortion: Can Safe Abortion Be Illegal?
- Substance Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Step 1—Ask
- Talking About Vaccines to Patients Who Are Pregnant
Chat & Chew sessions are not eligible for CME credit.