AAFP Global Health Summit
The 2020 Global Health Summit
In light of COVID-19, the 2020 Global Health Summit is moving to a virtual meeting format. But our online platform will continue helping members discuss and explore health care on a global scale.
Make Your Impact More Sustainable
Whether you're exploring opportunities to engage in global health, preparing for your overseas experience, or seeking to broaden your clinical knowledge about global health concerns, the AAFP Global Health Summit (formerly the Family Medicine Global Health Workshop) is the place to network, learn, and train with current and aspiring global health advocates.
- Match your experience and skills with global health needs.
- Prepare to serve as a family medicine consultant
- Learn how to organize and conduct a global health consultation
- Evaluate the practical management of chronic diseases in resource-constrained settings
- Advise and train students, residents and physicians for global health endeavors
- Promote family medicine faculty development
- Explore opportunities to think on a global scale in a local setting
Help Your Colleagues Abroad Attend the Next Workshop
Contribute to the Global Health Summit Scholarship to help provide opportunities for physicians abroad to experience the Workshop.
Global Health Resouces
Find more global health information and opportunities for physicians in practice, residents, and students.