Family Medicine Global Health Workshop
Attend the 2016 AAFP Family Medicine Global Health Workshop
September 8 - 10, 2016 | Atlanta, Georgia
Make Your Impact More Sustainable
Whether you're exploring opportunities to engage in global health, preparing for your overseas experience, or seeking to broaden your clinical knowledge about global health concerns, the Global Health Workshop is the place to network, learn, and train with current and aspiring global health advocates.
Connect with people and places. Learn what only experience can teach you.
- Match your experience and skills with global health needs.
- Prepare to serve as a family medicine consultant
- Learn how to organize and conduct a global health consultation
- Evaluate the practical management of chronic diseases in resource-constrained settings
- Advise and train students, residents and physicians for global health endeavors
- Promote family medicine faculty development
- Explore opportunities to think on a global scale in a local setting
Submit an Abstract
Abstract submission deadline is May 15.
Before 7/15/2016: $510
After 7/15/2016: $560
AAFP Resident Member
Before 7/15/2016: $410
After 7/15/2016: $460
Before 7/15/2016: $200
After 7/15/2016: $200
Allied Health Professional
Before 7/15/2016: $540
After 7/15/2016: $590
Before 7/15/2016: $560
After 7/15/2016: $610
Discounted room rates may be available for reservations made on or before August 11, 2016. Discount subject to availability. Contact the hotel for details.
More on Global Health
Find information and opportunities related to global health for physicians in practice, residents, and students.