Family Medicine Global Health Workshop
September 13-15, 2018
Preconference: Sept. 12, 2018
Make Your Impact More Sustainable
Whether you're exploring opportunities to engage in global health, preparing for your overseas experience, or seeking to broaden your clinical knowledge about global health concerns, the Global Health Workshop is the place to network, learn, and train with current and aspiring global health advocates.
- Match your experience and skills with global health needs.
- Prepare to serve as a family medicine consultant
- Learn how to organize and conduct a global health consultation
- Evaluate the practical management of chronic diseases in resource-constrained settings
- Advise and train students, residents and physicians for global health endeavors
- Promote family medicine faculty development
- Explore opportunities to think on a global scale in a local setting
More on Global Health
Find information and opportunities related to global health for physicians in practice, residents, and students.
Support for the Family Medicine Global Health Workshop is made possible by a grant from the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation.