Global health-focused exhibits are a great opportunity for you to get concentrated exposure to individuals who have a keen interest in all aspects of international health.
Consider exhibiting if you:
- Offer volunteer international health opportunities
- Work in undeveloped and underserved regions around the globe
- Collect and donate medical equipment and supplies
- Offer any financial aid (student loan repayment) for those health professionals who intend to work globally in underserved communities
- Promote global health through community initiatives and service learning
- Offer CME for local doctors in underserved communities globally
- Offer cultural and language training for U.S. health professionals
- Administer international health programs (rotation/area of concentration/fellowship) via a medical school or a family residency program
- Offer services and products useful for health care professionals in their everyday practice locally and abroad
Exhibit at the Global Health Summit
Download the Exhibitor Guidelines and complete the attached application form.