Plan Your Expo Hall Visit
Expo Hall Exhibitors Include:
- Residency Programs – Visit with more than 300 programs from across the nation.
- Practice Opportunities – Speak with more than 50 physician employers.
- Fellowship Programs – Explore fellowship opportunities with more than 60 exhibitors.
- Publishers – Browse and purchase the most up-to-date medical textbooks and literature.
- Advocacy Experts - Hear about exhibitors’ advocacy efforts for family medicine.
- Medical Missions – Discover more about these international opportunities.
- Medical Products and Services – Get a hands-on look to assist you in your family medicine career.
Questions to Ask Exhibitors
You'll want to know what to ask when you get to the Expo Hall. Use these questions to facilitate discussions with residency programs and physician employers.
Thursday, August 7 - Saturday, August 9, 2014
Kansas City Convention Center
Kansas City, MO