2019 PDW-RPS App
Dowloading the app is easy!
From your handheld device or desktop computer, point your device’s browser to aafp.org/pdw-rps/app(app.core-apps.com) and you will be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Download the App
Get 24-hour access to unique, on-the-go meeting information. Features include:
- Conference schedules with session details
- Customizable calendar and itinerary builder
- Participate in sessions utilizing the Audience Engagement System (AES)
- Handouts you can download to your device
- Exhibitor listings
- Meeting alerts
- Connect with attendees
- Follow social media
- And more!
Plan your 2019 PDW and RPS Schedule in Advance!
The Online Planner allows you to view the entire program in a user-friendly format and create a personalized schedule for the events you would like to attend in Kansas City. You'll need to log-in using the link in the navigation bar to the left to create your "My Schedule" account. The same log in can be also used for the Mobile App to sync your devices.
Use the navigation links on the left to browse events by day or filter by audiences. Once you find an event, click on it for more details. For a more detailed search use key words in the search tool at the top right of the page to find related events, posters, presenters, and exhibitors.
When your account has been created and you've identified events and activities you want to attend, you can build your "My Schedule" by tapping the calendar icon next to sessions of interest.
To sync your Online Planner with the Mobile App, follow these steps:
- Open the AAFP Events Mobile App and select PDW and RPS 2019.
- Open the Settings (tap the gear icon at the top of the dashboard).
- Select "Multi Device Sync" from the list of Settings options and tap "Additional Device."
- Enter your Online Planner/Mobile App account credentials when prompted and hit "Submit."
Once the Mobile App updates, your agenda will be present in the App's "My Schedule" and any changes you make in the Online Planner or on your mobile device will be synced.